‘Me and My Future Career’ book is written primarily for students in secondary schools, Pre-university candidates (JAMB-UTME, IJMB, JUPEB students, etc.), undergraduate students in tertiary institutions to help them find their career paths early in life, and secondarily for parents, career counsellors, and anyone with a passion for knowledge with pictures to buttress the explanations and many more.
Inside this book, you will discover:
- The real meaning of Career and the elements of a Career. In other words, what career is, and what it is not.
- The major Internal factors that determine your career choice no matter who you are. These factors affect everyone, and you are not an exemption.
- The universal Environmental factors that affect your career choice irrespective of where you live on the face of the earth whether it’s a village or a city, home or abroad.
- Analysis and explanation of over forty-five (45) different courses or fields of study with their prospects, subject requirements and duration in the University. In other words, you will learn what it takes to study your course, what the course is all about, and what jobs you could do with it later after graduation.
- The universal obstacles to career fulfilment, and how you can overcome them if you want to be truly fulfilled in life.
- The other benefits of O’ Level Results (WASSCE, NECO, GCE, etc.) apart from using it for admission purposes into tertiary institutions which many students don’t pay attention to.
- How to overcome any addiction.
- Tips on studying abroad if you desire to school abroad with scholarships.
- And lots more!